The Maryland Conservation Jobs Corps is a way to be outside all summer and get paid for it!
Not only that, but you will gain the skills and confidence that will help you land a job in the future.
Highlights of what you’ll get out of a summer with the Conservation Jobs Corps:
- Paid for the service you provide
- Breakfast snack, lunch, & afternoon snack everyday
- Transportation to & from your park location
- Work uniforms are provided
- Learn to work with hand tools & equipment
- Landscaping skills
- Basic construction skills
- Learn about Park Service careers
- Gain knowledge about natural resources and the Chesapeake Bay
- Gain leadership skills through Peer Leader opportunities
- Work outside in beautiful state parks