Free Fishing Programs for Youth Groups
Maryland Department of Natural Resources Aquatic Resources Education Program conducts
FREE mini sessions of the "Hooked on Fishing" program for community and youth groups.
- Aquatic Resources Education Staff will provide fishing equipment and instruction to small groups with maximum size of 20 students per session.
- This program is designed for children ages 8-15.
- A local fishing site will be determined. Groups supply their own bait and transportation. Adult leaders must accompany the group.
- Casting practice, angler ethics, catch and release, fish identification and safety will be covered before fishing.
- A typical session lasts 1.5-3 hours. Session length can be adjusted to fit the needs and availability of the group.
- Children of all ability and experience levels are welcome.
Please complete this reservation form to schedule your Hooked on Fishing Program.
Aquatic Resources Education
Chesapeake and Coastal Service
MD Department of Natural Resources
580 Taylor Ave., E-2
Annapolis, MD 21401