Herrington Manor State Park
Winter Sports - Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Sledding
The park offers 10 miles of trails into the adjoining state forest that are beginner to intermediate level.
There is also a 5.5 mile trail that runs between Herrington Manor and Swallow Falls State Parks. The park trails are track-set when conditions allow.
The lakehouse is open daily and offers restrooms and tables. When the snow conditions allow, equipment rentals, snacks and gifts are available at the Lakehouse on the weekends and at the park office during the week.
Skis, boots and poles: $10 per hour or $25 per day.
Snowshoes: $10 per hour or $25 per day.
- Rentals are available 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. when conditions allow good, safe skiing.
- Rental facilities are closed Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Full payment is required with each rental.
- Rental items may not be taken off the park and forest property.
- All equipment must be returned by 4 p.m.