Janes Island provides multiple services for boaters:
- A launching ramp ($7 for Marylanders. $9 for out of state residents)
- Boat slips for registered campers ($5 per night)
- Free canoe and kayak launch
- Canoe, kayak and paddleboard rentals
- Easy access to Crisfield Harbor, Tangier Sound and the Big and Little Annemessex Rivers.
A boat dock located off of the Yellow Trail at Flatcap Beach on Janes Island offers boaters access to the five miles of unspoiled beach on the bay side of the island.
Solo and tandem kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards are available at the marina boat house on Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting.
- Single kayaks - $35/half day, $55/full day
- Tandem kayaks and canoes - $40/half day, $60/full day
- Paddle Boards - $35/half day, $55 full day
Hours of operation:
- Saturday - 9 AM to 3 PM: with all boats due back to the marina no later than 6 PM
- Sunday - 9 AM to 1 PM: with all boats due back to the marina no later than 4 PM
Paddles and PFDs are included. Boats are rented on a first come, first served basis and cannot be reserved in advance.
Note: Renters returning late (from a half day rental) will be charged $10 per hour for the additional time. Additional information regarding boat rentals is available by contacting the park at 410-968-1565.