This park allows weddings and other special events on the beach in the day-use area however at this time adherence to all COVID-19 related group size restrictions and physical distancing guidance are required. Permits are not required, but guests are asked to contact the Park's headquarters at least a week in advance of the event as a courtesy to provide notification of an event.
- All wedding/party guests must pay the standard day-use service charges. There are no pre-paid options and payments following the event cannot be accepted.
- Open flames on the beach are not permitted, including candles, luminarias, and tiki torches.
- Chairs and small structures may be set up only if they do not require digging holes in the ground. You may erect temporary structures, such as archways, chairs or flower stands.
- Other visitors and wildlife, including the horses, may be in the area during the event.
- The park does not have pavilions available for receptions after the event.
The Historic Rackliffe House property is available for event rentals including wedding receptions. Please visit http://www.rackliffehouse.org/ for more information about the site. Katie Green is the exclusive event planner for Rackliffe House and may also assist in planning a beach wedding, please contact Katie at 410-615-2560 for more information.
"I absolutely loved everything. The staff was very helpful before, during and after. It was exactly what I wanted and then some!"