The Deer Creek picnic area offers shaded picnic tables, grills, two picnic shelters and a modern restroom. Large open fields close by are great for family games or blanket and basket picnics. A freshwater pond is on site and is ideal for the novice angler. The pavilions are available for rent from March through October, and are perfect for your family reunion or company picnic. Pavilion use is by reservation only.
Deer Creek Picnic Area:
Address: 948 Stafford Rd. Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Rules and Important Information:
No alcohol. Alcohol is ONLY permitted at the shelters and ONLY if an alcohol permit has been purchased at the time the reservation was made.
- This area is open from 9 a.m. to Sunset April – October and 10 am to Sunset November – March.
- Pets are permitted in this area year round and must be leashed at all times.
- Maryland State Parks are trash free. You must take your trash home with you when you leave.
- The day use service charge for this area is:
Maryland residents: $2 per vehicle; Out-of-state resident: $4 per vehicle.
Click here for camping season beginning and ending dates, and camping and shelter service charges.
- Amplified music is not permitted.
- Moon bounces are not permitted.