Documents and Reports
The Tributary Strategies Program is pleased to offer you a number of reports, documents and publications. In order to view many of the files available for download, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please choose one of the following links to learn more about each file before you download it.
For more information, contact:
DNR Habitat Restoration and Conservation - Community Partnerships Program
DNR Habitat Restoration and Conservation - DNR Watershed Specialist
How Big is the Bay?
The Chesapeake Bay is about 200 miles long. At the Bay Bridge near Annapolis, it is only 4 miles across, but it is 30 miles across at the widest point near the mouth of the Potomac River.
Chesapeake Bay Hotline
Call 1-877-224-7229to report any of the following
- Boating accident or reckless activity
- Fish kill or algal bloom
- Floating debris that poses a hazard to navigation
- Illegal fishing activity
- Public sewer leak or overflow
- Oil or hazardous material spill
- Critical area or wetlands violation
- Suspicious or unusual activity