MBSS Data Request Page
The data collected by the MBSS during 1995 to 2012 covers the major basins in the State. The data have undergone quality control checks, and are available by contacting Michael Kashiwagi. If you would like to make a request, please send him an email with as much detail as possible about what you are looking for.
Maryland Department of Natural Resources
Monitoring & Non-Tidal Assessment Division
580 Taylor Avenue, C-2
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Recent Streams News
- Like us on Facebook!
- Round Four of Statewide Sampling
- Recent study finds macroinvertebrates sensitive to nutrients in MD's headwater streams
- A guide to ID'ing the Maryland Darter
- New DNR Guiding Principles for River and Stream Management
- MBSS Round 3 Report Now Available
- Monitoring Dam Fish Passage on the Patapsco