Replacement Card Request
If you have previously taken and passed the Maryland Hunter Education Course you may request a replacement card. All requests for replacement cards must be made in writing. There is no charge for this service. If you have taken the course in another state, you will have to contact that state agency to issue you a duplicate card. Maryland recognizes all other states Hunter Education Certification.
Every attempt will be made to issue a replacement card. Course records prior to 1990 are incomplete which may result in not being able to issue a replacement card. In cases where we have no record of a person taking the course, we cannot issue a replacement card and the course will have to be taken over.
Please allow 2 weeks for the replacement card to be mailed to you. We do not fax copies of cards. We also do not provide card numbers or take requests for replacment cards over the phone.
You must provide the following information:
- Full name
- Present mailing address
- Date of birth
- Location of course and approximate date you took the course
- Daytime phone number
You can FAX the above information to 410-643-1485
or mail to Natural Resource Police
Safety Education Division
305 Marine Academy Dr.
Suite 1, Stevensville, MD 21666.
- 11/18/14 - NRP Blotter
- 11/14/14 - NRP Charges Watermen, Hunters with Natural Resources Violations
- 10/29/14 - Baltimore Man Dies After Falling From Tree Stand in Dorchester County
- 10/26/14 - Allegany County Man Found Guilty of Black Bear, Deer Hunting Charge
- 09/29/14 - NRP Uses State Police Helicopter to Catch Illegal Clammers
- 09/26/14 - NRP Charges Two Pennsylvania Hunters with Baiting Deer
- 09/22/14 - NRP Charges another Charter Captain with Operating Illegally
- 09/18/14 - NRP Charges Two with Fishing, Crabbing Crimes; Penalties Could Total $200,000
- 09/15/14 - NRP Charges Two Men with Illegal Hunting in Allegany and Frederick Counties
- 09/09/14 - NRP Continues Its “Don’t Get Pinched” Campaign to Catch Illegal Crabbers
- 09/08/14 - NRP Charges 10 Men with Riding Off-Road Vehicles on Protected State Land
- 09/05/14 - NRP, Coast Guard Shut Down Three Kent Island Charter Boats
- 09/03/14 - NRP Reports Labor Day Holiday Celebrated Safely
- 08/27/14 - NRP Blotter
- 08/18/14 - NRP Responds to Two Serious Boating Accidents
- 08/12/14 - NRP Blotter
- 08/04/14 - NRP’s “Don’t Get Pinched” Campaign Nets Violators Across Maryland
- 08/04/14 - NRP Blotter
- 08/01/14 - Two Tilghman Island Watermen Plead Guilty to Poaching Striped Bass
- 07/21/14 - NRP Wins Conservation, Boating Court Cases
- 07/17/14 - NRP Blotter
General Information: 410-260-8880
Boating & Hunter