We are now in the process of taking applications.
The Maryland Natural Resources Police are recognized nationally as a symbol of professionalism and leadership in the field of conservation and boating law enforcement. In order to be accepted into the application process you must:
- Be a United States Citizen
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a valid Driver's License in any state and a satisfactory driving record
- Binocular far and near visual acuity, with or without correction, must be 20/20
- Be at least 20 1/2 years old
- Be in excellent physical condition
- Have a good reputation and sound moral character
- Not have any current court orders relating to domestic violence
- Be truthful in every stage of the application process
If you possess the minimum qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
If you have any questions about these qualifications, please contact the Recruitment Office.
If you think you are ready to accept the responsibility of being one of the nation’s best conservation law enforcement officers, you’ll be rewarded with a challenging job. For those special individuals willing to meet the challenge, there is no doubt that a career with the Natural Resources Police offers a chance to serve Maryland proudly and provides incentives to be considered when choosing a career. Congratulations on taking that first step.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- 04/07/14 - Governor O’Malley Lauds NRP Oyster Enforcement Efforts
- 03/31/14 - Two Watermen Charged with Harvesting Oysters in a Sanctuary
- 03/26/14 - NRP Blotter
- 03/25/14 - Eastern Shore Waterman Charged with Oyster Poaching for the Fifth Time
- 03/24/14 - Silver Spring Man Found Guilty of Poaching 228 Undersized Striped Bass
- 03/24/14 - NRP Blotter
- 03/21/14 - NRP Charges Crisfield Waterman with Seven Oyster Violations
- 03/20/14 - NRP Charges Two Watermen with Harvesting Oysters from a Sanctuary
- 03/17/14 - NRP Arrests Four Watermen with Help from State Police Helicopter
- 03/13/14 - NRP Blotter
- 03/12/14 - Oyster Poachers Found Guilty with Help of New Radar Network
- 03/07/14 - NRP Charges Five with Oyster Poaching
- 03/07/14 - NRP Blotter
- 01/16/14 - NRP Seizes Virginia Tractor-Trailer Carrying 50 Bushels of Undersized Oysters
- 01/10/14 - Montgomery County resident offers $1,000 reward through NRP for leads in bald eagle killing
- 01/07/14 - NRP Blotter
General Information: 410-260-8880
Boating & Hunter