Program Open Space Grants Process
How to Apply
The Program Open Space Manual including the forms, and the Manual's Table of Contents are available in Microsoft Word. Application and Reimbursement Forms are now also available for individual download.
These documents are also available in PDF format. You will need to download Adobe Acrobat, if you do not have it installed on your computer.
Application Forms (MS Word):
Joint-Use Agreement (This version replaces the text in the POS Manual)
NOTE: The most recent update of the manual and forms is limited to corrections to the Joint Use Agreement and reimbursement forms and directions which now require the applicant to supply only one (1) copy, not two (2) copies of necessary documentation and receipts. The rest of the manual and forms has not been changed.
Program Open Space
- Program Open Space –Local Program
- POS Annual Programs
- County and Municipal Land Purchases and Recreation Grants
- Manual and Forms (How to Apply)
- Community Parks & Playgrounds
- CPP Program Overview
- CPP Grants Proposal Process
- CPP Project Criteria
- CPP Accomplishments
- Additional Resources
- DNR’s 40 Other Grants and Technical Assistance Programs
- Local Support Staff Contacts