License Free Fishing Areas
01/31/2010 | Posted by PGENOVESETags: Recreational, Free Fishing Areas
You are required to observe all other fishing laws and regulations. A free MD/PRFC angler registration is also required for anglers fishing without a license in designated license free fishing areas, you may register online through dnr.maryland.gov/service/fishing_license.asp.
- Annapolis--Maryland Route 450 old bridge at the Severn River.
- Cox's Point on Back River and Deep Creek. Directions: Eastern Blvd. (Rt. 150) to Riverside Drive south.
- Canton Recreational Pier at Boston Street
- Hull Street Recreational Pier - Directions: Key Highway to Hull Street north.
- Middle Branch Park from fishing pier south of the Hanover--Pottee Street Bridges, to Hanover Street Bridge over Middle Branch. Directions: Route 2 to Middle Branch Park
- Denton--Pier associated with G. Daniel Crouse Memorial Park on the east side of Choptank River north of Maryland Route 404 Bridge.
- Charlestown--Town-owned stone wharf on the Northeast River near the corner of Conestoga and Water Streets and the historic site of Charlestown Wharf.
- North East--North East Community Park at mouth of North East Creek.
- Friendship Landing--County-owned pier and property adjacent to the pier off Friendship Landing Road southeast of Ironsides Riverside Road (Rt. 425) on Nanjemoy Creek.
- Cambridge--Long Wharf from south end of city-owned bulkhead associated with the Municipal Yacht Basin within Cambridge Creek to the end of east breakwater at mouth of the Municipal Yacht Basin.
- Havre de Grace--Tydings Memorial Park within designated area, and pier at the end of Congress Street.
- Chestertown--Maryland Route 213 Bridge over Chester River.
- Worton--Bridge No. K-004 over Still Pond Creek on Still Pond Creek Road near Chestertown.
- Princess Anne - The Manokin River Park along approximately 350 feet of the south bank of the Manokin River west of the bridge at Somerset Avenue and the west side of that bridge.
- Sharptown--Pier and town dock off Ferry Street on the Nanticoke River.
- Salisbury--Designated city-owned bulkhead on the Wicomico River between Mill Street and Division Street.
- Tyaskin Park--County-owned park on Wetipquin Creek west of Rt. 349 at Tyaskin.
- Pocomoke City--County-owned dock at Cedar Hall Landing near western terminus of Route 371 on Pocomoke River.
- Pocomoke City--City docks from Laurel Street boat ramp to U.S. Route 13 overpass and Winter Quarter dock on Pocomoke River.
- Snow Hill--County bridge on Porter's Crossing Road west of U.S. Route 113 and east of Route 354 and Pocomoke River.
- Snow Hill-All city-owned riverfront property which includes Byrd Park, Sturgis Park, and city bulkheading adjacent to the municipal parking lot near the Route 12 bridge over the Pocomoke River.